[tei-council] Tite requests

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Feb 11 12:34:38 EST 2010

Hi all,

As I mentioned at the teleconference, we received some notes on issues
with Tite that Apex would like to see addressed before the launch of the
programme. Most of them are very sensible and agree with things that
people have said here. They've also pointed out an issue to do with
release schedules and the way Tite is designed that would require
longer-term thinking, but ties in with what people said here when I
asked which version of Tite we should refer to in the contract.

Perry is extracting the notes to form an actual proposal for Council to
consider in much the same way we often ask people to think about sf
tickets and discuss them for us. It should be done over the weekend.
I'll pass it on to you as soon as it is done. Ideally we should add him
to the conversation as a non-voting member.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)