[tei-council] bug 2812295: add graphic to model.glossLike (was Re: FR 2862151: allow certainty in gap and space)

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 09:11:02 EST 2010

Martin Holmes wrote:
> If no-one has actually asked for <figure> to be added to the class, I'd
> say let's not worry about it.

I'd second this.  As Gaby mentioned with the milestone type
elements which could possibly also benefit from model.glossLike,
I would say that since no one has asked for them, let's not go
crazy and get carried away.  <desc> inside <graphic> has been
asked for, at least twice (coincidentally by members of council)
with slightly different but equally valid (IMNSHO) use-cases.

-James