[tei-council] Suppressed text: summary of position (FR 2242434)

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 14:17:43 EDT 2009

Just a little clarification: Gabby and myself volunteered to provide
some examples for the feature during the last council conf-call, and his
message is the result of our discussion.

I know Sebastian said that tomorrow (today) was the last possible day to
include new stuff for the next release, but I feared we arrived a bit
last-moment, especially because we are actually reopening the games for
the element name (see the message at the very bottom). If we missed the
deadline, we apologise...

Elena

--
Dr Elena Pierazzo