[tei-council] [Fwd: Humanites E-Book]

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 20 16:54:21 EDT 2009

My press director, it turns out, doesn't know the Humanities E-Book
directors terribly well (met them once, like myself). So... if we want
to raise with them the issue of having their texts TEI P5-compliant, it
probably falls to Council or Board to approach them. As I believe Lou
discovered, technical details of their encoding practice are available
on their website,

http://www.humanitiesebook.org/xml-books.html

(White Paper No. 1 discusses at some length the derivation of their DTD
from TEI Lite.)

Dan, is this something for Board to discuss?