[tei-council] Tite and conformance (long)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 18:28:35 EDT 2009

Lou Burnard wrote:

> Indeed it was. I had in mind the broken-ness of not using namespace
> prefixes to distinguish its non-TEI bits from the rest though.

*How many times*, oh lord, do I have to tell
this council that Tite _does_ use namespaces for the non-TEI
elements?

I sometimes wonder if anyone other than David
and myself have actually _looked_ at the Tite
schema?

see eg
http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/custom/schema/relaxng/tei_tite.rng

<define xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0" name="ornament">