[tei-council] idle musing on customization

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon May 4 09:17:20 EDT 2009

Le 4 mai 09 à 14:06, Sebastian Rahtz a écrit :

> its an agenda item for the "odd 3rd generation" meeting..

It is indeed, but while reading you two, I thought it also had to do
with versioning:

<moduleRef key="core" version="5.1.2"/> meaning that we refer to
version 5.1.1 of the core module...

Or even better (or let's say, different, and definitely ODD "third
generation"):

<moduleRef key="core" source="http://myStableURI.org/myFavouriteODDSPec.odd
"/> meaning I take up the core module from the ODD spec I am pointing
to.

How do you feel with having raised the question? ;-)