[tei-council] ESF Proposal

Arianna Ciula ACiula at esf.org
Wed Apr 29 04:00:01 EDT 2009

Indeed, I did suggest the same to Lou (internationalisation could be more prominently highlighted than it currently is).

One additional remark: the ESF guidelines state that as far as participants from the non-ESF country regard 'their expenses should, in principle, be covered from sources other than the ESF award'.

Best,
Arianna

==
Dr. Arianna Ciula