[tei-council] Travel cost for f2f

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at LORIA.FR
Wed Apr 8 05:04:37 EDT 2009

Dear all,
For the refunding of your travel costs, I forward instructions that
Daniel sent me:

The reimbursement form will be found here:

http://www.tei-c.org/Admin/TEI_travel_form.pdf

Travelers should keep receipts for all expenses, including meals.
Travelers should also keep boarding pass "stubs" as proof that the
airfare was actually used. (The latter has become a standard
requirement after EU officials were caught in a scam involving
airfares!). While there is no daily limit on meals, Council Members
should make an effort to keep the amounts reasonable, in particular
considering the tight budget. The same applies to airfare and hotel.

As an alternative to the reimbursement form, travelers can seek
reimbursement from their home institutions and then have the home
institution invoice me for the costs. I would appreciate getting a
list of travelers and knowing who among them will use the alternative
method.