[tei-council] Fwd: MS SIG: Workshop on Genetic Criticism in Digital Framework, Paris 14-15 May

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 25 06:18:42 EST 2009

Indeed yes -- and Elena is, I believe, a member of the Council.

Paolo is also organising a similar (open) workshop on genetic criticism
here in Oxford next week, which I am planning to attend. I'd also be
happy to attend the ITEM workshop, but as it appears to be by invitation
only, I will have to wait for my invitation! The dates are OK for me at
the moment.

Lou