[tei-council] TEI "badge" design request has been submitted

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:52:30 EST 2008

I got the okay from our Press director for us to cover the cost of
paying for design work on the button. I've asked him to prepare the two
different types of button we agreed on for a start, namely "Powered by
TEI" (including variant text for our consideration) and "TEI [ Member |
Host | Subscriber ]".

I asked him as part of the assignment to create mock-up Web pages using
the buttons so we can judge how they look in context. He'll use the TEI
website itself as one, and I suggested picking a couple of sites listed
on the Projects page of the TEI website as well.

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA