[tei-council] Another version

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 19:14:57 EST 2008

I also had done a version
http://james.cummingsfamily.org.uk/TEI/logos/logo.png
ages ago.  I frankly don't like any of the ones Dan, Chris or I came up
with, but think Chris' is the best of the bunch.  If she didn't want to,
or mind, I'd be willing to have another go based on hers.  Otherwise, if
  David can get a graphic designer to do it then so much the better.

-James

Daniel Paul O'Donnell wrote:
> Chris points out that she mocked up another on the model of the W3C:
> http://www.tei-c.org/About/website.xml

Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford