[tei-council] Making absolutely bare a little more bare

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Mon Dec 8 07:24:17 EST 2008

I had this in mind when asking the question in the context of TEI
bare. It was just a good opportunity of expression my frustration at
keeping producing TEI documents where part of the header would consist
of:
<pubStmt><p>...<p></pubStmt> just to make sure that the thing would
parse.
I suggest the following:
- simplify TEI bare in accordance with the simple and obvious  parts
of the proposal I made
- keep room in the next F2F for a debate on optionalities in the
header, since I think it's an important debate
Cheers,
Laurent