[tei-council] Making absolutely bare a little more bare

Peter Boot pboot at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 4 10:56:15 EST 2008

TEI Bare, as I understood it, was always meant to be a demo
customisation, something that could persuade a sceptical public that TEI
needn't be too difficult. In a real life situation, bare will never be
sufficient. From that perspective, I'd think we can miss the elements
that Laurent mentions, and needn't worry about table.

Peter