[tei-council] Making absolutely bare a little more bare

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Dec 4 10:22:49 EST 2008

When we discussed the issue of such elements, I remember that at least
<figure> was on the borderline to be put in. The spirit was then to
the possible structures. But I'am ready to listen to arguments. As a
matter of fact, I would even be eager to drop <label> from <list>.
My objective would be to be able to demonstrate a document with all
elements available that would hold as an illustration in a paper about
the TEI.
Laurent