[tei-council] Roma development

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 18:57:49 EDT 2008

I am glad to say that we now have a desktop Roma compiler
written in Java, the equivalent of the command-line roma script. We'll
be launching it next week at the members meeting, all being well.

One side effect of this is that I have branched my XSL
stylesheets and started a XSLT 2.0 native version.

Why do we care? because it provides the infrastructure on
which to create a full-scale desktop Roma. I seriously
doubt that we in Oxford will be able to work on this, but some
else may like to try.

If any of you are interested, the XSLT 2.0 stylesheets
are on Sourceforge in Subversion.