[tei-council] update on "Remove redundant iso-* attributes"

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:13:08 EDT 2008

Just a followup on my action item connected with SF tracker #2055864:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2055864&group_id=106328&atid=644065

I'm corresponding with Syd Bauman on this to see if we can agree on a
recommendation to bring back to Council for discussion.

The query I posted to TEI-L today about date arithmetic is tangentially
connected with this issue, as anyone working with BCE dates needs to be
aware of the potential pitfalls in using the W3C datatype
representations (something we allude to in the Guidelines in
ref-att.datable.w3c.xml).

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA