[tei-council] Mailing Addresses

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Sep 11 17:34:15 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I would like to begin what I think is a new policy of writing a letter
of thanks as chair of the TEI for your contributions to the organisation
over the last year. This will be a fairly generic letter, but
nevertheless something you can use for any professional reports, etc.
you need to file.

While we have institutional affiliations for everybody, we don't have
mailing addresses. While I could look them up, it might be easier (for
me at least) if you would consider emailing me with an address I can use
in the letter. I would prefer writing to members of council rather than
some other addressee for this, relatively standard, letter. If you need
something addressed to somebody else, please contact me separately about
that.

Could you email me an address within the next week? Thanks very much!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Associate Professor of English