[tei-council] Preparing next TelCo

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 10:35:08 EDT 2008

to report on my actions:

*Action 2*: /Sebastian Rahtz should tweak the stylesheet as needed.

(should be done now, SF ticket resolved)
/

*Action 5*: /SR will create a formal proposal on Schematron rule placement.

(to be done)
/

*Action 8*: /SR will be asked to report back on the severity of the
problems.

(Roma now delivers multiple XSD files in one go. I believe that this
fixes the problem)

I am now almost up to date with SF bug tickets assigned to me.
Lou and I are working to resolve some remaining
errors reported by the TEI test suite after recent
changes, so the source tree is not currently 100% stable
/