[tei-council] SIG for dictionaries?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 05:31:55 EDT 2008

I am still in discussion with the two people I had in mind when I
suggested it. (We were talking about this only yesterday, in fact.) I'll
let you know as soon as I've pinned them down or identified any other
candidates. I was assuming that I wouldn't actually have anything to do
with running this SIG, however (presumably Laurent would be the Council
liaison?).

I'll chase things up and report back shortly.

>>> http://irith.org
>>> http://macgreevy.org
>>> http://v-machine.org

Dr Gabriel BODARD