[tei-council] SIG for dictionaries?

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Thu Aug 28 04:23:00 EDT 2008

No we haven't. This is a remaining of my stolen laptop... sight.

My opinion is that this should be a bottom up initiative if there is a
critical mass of volunteers. Otherwise the risk is that we do not
receive an adequate echo if we launch something out of the blue.
Would Gabriel be eager to take the lead and look around for aggregates?

Laurent