[tei-council] tomorrow's meeting

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Aug 20 13:50:00 EDT 2008

Yes. Calling with Skype is free to everybody involved. Only landlines are charged.

The account comes with something like 100 toll free minutes as well, but a group like the council uses that up pretty quick, and then I start getting billed, which is why I ask that you use a non-toll-free number for you country if your institution will pay and you can't use skype.

If one or two people can't call from skype or an institutional line then they could use the toll free number.

-dan (who is very busy with budgets personal and TEI at the moment)