[tei-council] tomorrow's meeting

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 20 13:28:41 EDT 2008

I believe that the call is free if one calls via Skype using the Skype
number, correct? (At any rate I just tested it, and a call lasting for a
couple of minutes didn't reduce my Skype balance at all.)

I have a headset that I can use tomorrow, which should make it easier to
take minutes (otherwise I have to use a conventional speakerphone while
typing).