[tei-council] TEI panel at DH

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 06:06:13 EDT 2008

Indeed, when I said work groups I didn't mean the SIGs, but the task
forces chartered by the council. Sometimes these become SIGs, but not
always and not necessarily, since their work may be intense and brief
and their outcome sort of confined (e.g. persons and places groups and
possibly the current physical bibliography group).

Arianna