[tei-council] TEI panel at DH

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 05:06:59 EDT 2008

It would be useful to have a summary of all the current work groups. I
will have between 5 to 8 minutes to talk, so I may have to compress
information in the slides, but in any case, it would be useful for me to
have a better understanding to answer questions and be really aware of
what's happening.

Thanks,
Arianna