[tei-council] P5 1.0.2 is just around the corner...

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Tue May 27 09:18:44 EDT 2008

I was supposed to deal with the issue on 'Named time periods' (1927987)
and I haven't.
However, a week won't be enough for me to gather feedback on this
(indeed, it is not just up to me to come up with an example
unfortunately, but it requires a consultation process at least with the
'places' workgroup) and eventually propose a solution.

I assume this will need to be postponed for a future release then. Sorry
for not having dealt with this before. Time flies...I didn't realise we
were already a week away from the new release.

Arianna

Lou Burnard wrote:
> At the Galway meeting, we agreed a number of changes to P5, some but not
> all of which are already completed and will therefore appear in the next
> minor release, which is due to happen in a week's time (give or take..)
>
> I am hoping to get at least some of the uncompleted ones done later this
> week (assuming there are a few quiet moments at LREC), as well as
> distilling recent discussion on the lists into feature requests where
> possible.
>
> This is therefore perhaps an opportune moment to request all council
> members to take a quick look at
>
> (a) outstanding feature requests
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=644065&group_id=106328&func=browse
> and comment on any requests on which you think action is both feasible
> and desirable for this upcoming release
>
> and
>
> (b) actions agreed in Galway a
> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw12.xml
> and comment on actions as yet incomplete but which etc.
>
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Lou

Dr Arianna Ciula
Research Associate