[tei-council] P5 1.0.2 is just around the corner...

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun May 25 12:41:13 EDT 2008

At the Galway meeting, we agreed a number of changes to P5, some but not
all of which are already completed and will therefore appear in the next
minor release, which is due to happen in a week's time (give or take..)

I am hoping to get at least some of the uncompleted ones done later this
week (assuming there are a few quiet moments at LREC), as well as
distilling recent discussion on the lists into feature requests where
possible.

This is therefore perhaps an opportune moment to request all council
members to take a quick look at

(a) outstanding feature requests
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=644065&group_id=106328&func=browse
and comment on any requests on which you think action is both feasible
and desirable for this upcoming release

and

(b) actions agreed in Galway a
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw12.xml
and comment on actions as yet incomplete but which etc.

Thanks in advance...

Lou