[tei-council] Galway meeting minutes, completed draft

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Fri Apr 18 09:21:21 EDT 2008

[My apologies--I thought I had sent this Sunday, but it was in my Drafts
folder until Lou gently nudged me.]

Please see

  http://lister.ei.virginia.edu/galway-minutes.xml (raw)

  http://lister.ei.virginia.edu/galway-minutes.html (formatted)

Lou or anyone else, if you have a chance could you put the XML in a
temporary location on www.tei-c.org to see how it formats against the
stylesheet there, as the default oXygen styling is rather different?

Please search for '??' to find places where I have a query or am missing
something, and search for your initials to see what I have attributed to
you. Let me know if you remember things differently or what to
correct/expand.

John W., if we covered TEI-METS, which was on the initial agenda, it is
absolutely missing from my notes... I know there was some shifting of
agenda items around that point. If someone can fill the lacuna (or
explain it away), I'll appreciate it,

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA