[tei-council] docs from Roma (was Re: Galway agenda)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 29 18:53:37 EDT 2008

Stimulated by Syd, I looked at Roma today to see why
the HTML doc which it spits out looks different from that
produced on a command line with roma. It appears that
the XSL process run inside PHP does some odd stuff,
which confuses the DUMBCLUCKSTUPID web browser,
and so the display is not right.

I am not sure if this is at the bottom of the problem,
but it gives me something to work on.

I will hopefully get the language thing sorted at this
stage too.