[tei-council] Galway meeting updates?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Mar 25 00:16:07 EDT 2008

Finally a benefit to leaving all arrangements to the last minute!
Aahwoogaah!

-dan

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 14:48 -0400, Paul F. Schaffner wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, David Sewell wrote:
>
> > (Incidentally, I take personal responsibility for the fact that the
> > dollar is finally rising against the euro a little bit: I decided last
> > week to buy some euros ahead of time just in case the dollar kept
> > slipping, and of course that turned out to be the day that the euro was
> > at its record high.)
>
> Not sole responsibility. I did the same. On the same day,
> I believe.
>
> pfs
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge