[tei-council] more details on Galway

lou burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 10:22:41 EST 2008

I would imagine that Shannon is a smaller and quieter airport, and it's
obviously much nearer to Galway.

On the other hand, there's a regular(ish) train service between Dublin
Heuston and Galway.
Takes  2h45, departures 0710, 0910, 1110, 1435, 1650, 1750, 1915.

Don't know how you got to DHT from Dublin airport tho. Tram, with any luck.