[tei-council] more details on Galway

Paul F. Schaffner pfs-listmail at umich.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:47:39 EST 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Arianna Ciula wrote:

> Note especially that we need to tell Malte if we are planning to stay at
> the hotel for more then the two expected nights.

I do plan to stay longer (sorry). Having gone to the trouble to get
to western Ireland, it feels a waste just to turn around and come
back again. I have now booked the flights, but not yet the buses
or lodgings, as follows.

-  Arr. Dublin Monday 31 March 14:45 (RyanAir FR115)
    CityLink coach to Galway City arriving 18:30 or 20:15

-  Staying in Galway 5 nights: Monday 31 March through Fri 4 April
    Checking out on Saturday morning, 5 April.

-  Hoping to get hotel to store a suitcase or two till about noon on
    Tues 8 April (and walking about a bit in Connemara in the interval.)

I hope this will not prove troublesome. I'd be glad to
switch hotels or find my own if that is preferred.

pfs