[tei-council] Conference call action items?

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Feb 17 16:41:52 EST 2008

I have added corrections to the minutes of the 7 February call based on
everyone's input, and have an XML version ready to put on www.tei-c.org.
One thing that I did not do, mainly because I wasn't thinking about it
during the call, was to identify any formal "action items" to highlight.
I see that this is a customary practice in most past minutes of Council
meetings.

An HTML version of the minutes is here:

  http://www.betwix.net/tcm37.html

(based on Sebastian's stylesheets; I don't have write access to
tei-c.org). Let me know if there is anything that should be identified
as an action item (or if you see any final corrections).

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA