[tei-council] Draft of 2008-02-07 conference call minutes

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 05:30:26 EST 2008

Laurent Romary wrote:
> I am not sure what a dittography is, but I guess "are key words are
> key words" is one...

I was going to make the same comment, which would have been another one!

  GB: there is a fixed date in TEI timetable, the November meeting. Shall we say
-> LB

" a numbering  language system" -> [no idea what this means maybe just "write up the numbering system"?]

"but we can Bylaws mandate, " -> [delete this]

"Members disagree over whether that venue should be SourceForge,   LB arguing yes, SB and AC saying no."
-[I dont remember this disagreement being about where *discussion* of bugs etc should take place but maybe I'm wrong]