[tei-council] Our next to face meeting

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 30 23:01:02 EST 2008

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008, John A. Walsh wrote:

> I generally set up the telecons through Indiana University, though we
> have experimented--unsuccessfully--with other, cheaper alternatives in
> the past.  Thursday at our usual time, 12:00UTC would work for me.  If
> most of us can make it, let me know, and I'll set things up.

All of the current Council members are located in western Europe or
North America, no? If so, could we move the time back to 14:00 or
15:00 UTC so it's not quite so early for the west-of-Greenwich
contingent? (John, you must be an earlier riser than I am...)

Electronic Imprint, The University of Virginia Press
PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Web: http://www.ei.virginia.edu/