[tei-council] Our next to face meeting

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 30 11:17:33 EST 2008

We now subscribe as an organisation to the new and improved
highspeedconferencing.com

The last couple of board meetings have been quite high quality (now that
it is no longer free it is much better than it was).

Since I'm the account holder I can set it up. Let me know the time.

-dan

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 07:20 -0500, John A. Walsh wrote:
> Laurent,
>
> I generally set up the telecons through Indiana University, though we
> have experimented--unsuccessfully--with other, cheaper alternatives in
> the past.  Thursday at our usual time, 12:00UTC would work for me.  If
> most of us can make it, let me know, and I'll set things up.
>
> John
> --
> | John A. Walsh
> | Assistant Professor, School of Library and Information Science
> | Indiana University, 1320 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47405
> | www: <http://www.slis.indiana.edu/faculty/jawalsh/>
> | Voice:812-856-0707 Fax:812-856-2062 <mailto:jawalsh at indiana.edu>
>

> On Jan 30, 2008, at 2:42 AM, Laurent Romary wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> > It looks like the majority is on 2-5. Let's state the dates. Can we
> > put 2. April for the one day workshop and 3-4 for the council.
> > Susan: could you launch that with the local organizers and have
> > organizational details be forwarded to the Council?
> >
> > I would also suggest a council Tekon next week (Thursday 7th  would
> > be perfect for me)? Who knows how to do this this technically?
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Laurent
> >
> > Le 29 janv. 08 à 20:37, Gabriel Bodard a écrit :
> >
> >> In theory I have no clashes with either, but I'm running a workshop
> >> in
> >> Italy from the 14th to the 18th, so the earlier dates would be *much*
> >> more convenient for me. (I'd almost certainly have to leave earlier
> >> than
> >> the 12th.)
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> Gabriel

> >> --
> >> Dr Gabriel BODARD
> >> (Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)
> >>
> >> Centre for Computing in the Humanities
> >> King's College London
> >> 26-29 Drury Lane
> >> London WC2B 5RL
> >> Email: gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
> >> Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1388
> >> Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
> >>
> >> http://www.digitalclassicist.org/
> >> http://www.currentepigraphy.org/
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English
Director, Digital Medievalist Project http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/
Chair, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Department of English
University of Lethbridge