[tei-council] Report on Sanity Checker + Exemplars

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 05:47:34 EST 2008

>> For some reason, "handNote" and "teiCorpus" get defined in most of the
>> generated schemas even when not usable (see #3 and 4 below). Can this
>> be fixed in a global way, so they don't have to be explicitly excluded
>> from each affected exemplar?
>>

> These are module-specific elements --  only available when a specific
> module is included. Until we revisit the topic of module dependency in
> ODD (may it be a long time), we just have to handle them specially I think.

corpus and handNote are weird; corpus because its
an alternate root, so there is no pattern to remove it
from; and handNote becauise its used by two different
modules and is therefore in the core.

David, if you are happy to do the obvious fixes to the
Exemplar odds, let me know when you are done
and I will update the Roma on tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk
and we can recheck.

I think the corpus and handNote "delete-mode" <elementSpec>s
will have to be added to hand for the moment.