[tei-council] New Council Chair

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 13:28:21 EST 2008

Daniel O'Donnell wrote:
> We will be adding Laurent to the council (and this list) as a board
> appointee in the very near future (as fast as it can be done, in fact).

Since I currently occupy the position as
Board appointee on the Council, this means
I shall be leaving you shortly; so I'll
take the chance to say farewell now,
and wish everyone well!

I am wondering about the process
of making new releases. As you know,
I created for myself the job of "release
manager", making sure everything worked,
creating all the appropriate packages and
getting it all uploaded to the right place.

Someone may like to shadow me when
I make the 5.0.1 release, so that we
spread the wisdom?