[tei-council] New Council Chair

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Jan 24 12:23:45 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that the board has appointed Laurent Romary
to the position of Council Chair. Most of you know him, I am sure,
through his long involvement with the TEI and in the Digital Humanities
more generally. A brief biography can be found here:
http://www.inria.fr/personnel/Laurent.Romary.en.html

The search for the new council chair has delayed the beginning of the
new council's activities somewhat this year. But I'm sure we'll be
active enough in the near future now that Laurent is in place.

We will be adding Laurent to the council (and this list) as a board
appointee in the very near future (as fast as it can be done, in fact).
Laurent will also be appointed to the Board under the new bylaws.

Looking forward to a great and experimental year...

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377