[tei-council] Source Forge Tracker Items

Lou's Laptop lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jan 13 13:20:03 EST 2008

I've just had a quick look through the bugs and feature requests
outstanding on our Sourceforge tracker trying to resolve as many as
possible of them (e.g. by correcting erroneous wording in P5, or
demonstrating that the bug doesnt actually exist) . A small number were
left where I felt  that  input from Council was needed -- either because
the right course of action is not obvious, or because the right course
of action would result in a schema change.  I've forwarded the SF ticket
on each of these to this list just to get your attention, since not many
current council members are also registered SF developers, and so I
cannot allocate tickets to you.