[tei-council] the pdf guidelines, a battle not a war

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 10:02:14 EST 2008

Elena Pierazzo wrote:
> As other bibliographical entries are clickable, perhaps also the source
> number that appears after the example could be as well (well, I know
> that the pdf are supposed to be printed rather than browsed, but as
> links are provided everywhere I think that those should be provided as
> well).

Yup, I like the "Source: [14]" style  well enough.  Sometimes these are
flush with the bottom of the grey box (good) and sometimes there is space.
  Given that it isn't a big long bit of text I'd be willing to see it back
inside the grey box if that is significantly easier (though still
right-justified and in a different font from the example).

But I agree with Elena that they should certainly be clickable.

-James