[tei-council] the pdf guidelines, a battle not a war

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 7 09:19:05 EST 2008

Just to add some more pedantic remarks (contending James the role), but
I don't think that sections as:

- Releases of the TEI Guidelines
- Dedication
- (and maybe) Preface and Acknowledgments

are "Chapter"s. Couldn't they be left alone without a Chapter heading?

Table at p. 2/3 extends into the right margin.

As other bibliographical entries are clickable, perhaps also the source
number that appears after the example could be as well (well, I know
that the pdf are supposed to be printed rather than browsed, but as
links are provided everywhere I think that those should be provided as
well).

Finally: thank you for the gray boxes, they are so much better!

Elena

--
Elena Pierazzo
Associate Researcher