[tei-council] jing doesn't like Schematron in Leopard?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Jan 5 13:49:03 EST 2008

I very recently upgraded from Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) to Mac OS X 10.5
(Leopard). When I tried to build P5 I found that the step
   jing p5.sch Source/Guidelines/en/guidelines-en.xml
never completed. I eventually commented it out of the Makefile in
order to build P5 at all.

I am running the Fink-installed (from source, there are no binaries
for Leopard yet) jing version 20030619. And I note that
  jing p5.sch Source/Specs/ptr.xml
does work.

Any thoughts? Anyone else experience this or know of jing or java
problems in Leopard?