[tei-council] More Guidelines

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sat Dec 15 21:08:13 EST 2007

I've also been making minor corrections of spelling/grammar/punctuation
things to Guidelines files, committing changes to the repository, per
agreement w/the editors. I'm also keeping a list of some global style
issues to revisit later (inconsistencies that most readers won't notice,
so they're not worth fixing yet). But I'm also finding substantive
issues, e.g. several places in the "Gentle Introduction" where the
substratrum of prior SGML/DTD discussion pokes through the current
XML/RelaxNG discussion[*]. I reported a couple of these as documentation
bugs in the Tracker on Sourceforge, but would it be better to gather
them for posting here, along with suggested changes?

DS

[*] for example, stating there are two possible connectors within a
schema, comma and vertical bar; true for DTDs but not for the compact
Relax NG syntax we're using now, where the '&' for interleave is also
permitted.

Electronic Imprint, The University of Virginia Press
PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Web: http://www.ei.virginia.edu/