[tei-council] next release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 11:39:22 EST 2007

Daniel O'Donnell wrote:
> When you'd first asked for comment you said you wanted broad issues at
> this stage: how broad? I didn't see anything fundamentally wrong, though
> I noticed in NH that block quotations were being run in rather than
> blocked and that probably we should use some kind of sizing mechanism on
> images.

indeed, I want those kind of remarks. And I have fixed
these two issues (I think).

I am also looking to be told  that you
want no paragraph indents, and space between paras;
that you want quoted code in boxes with a grey border;
that you want each elementSpec to start a new page;
that you want all bibliographical citations in footnotes.
etc

how should inter-document links look? should examples
have a link to the bibliography? how should <ident>
be rendered?

anything you see in the HTML which uses colour - what
should the corollary be in print?