[tei-council] next release

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Nov 8 11:34:25 EST 2007

Sebastian,

When you'd first asked for comment you said you wanted broad issues at
this stage: how broad? I didn't see anything fundamentally wrong, though
I noticed in NH that block quotations were being run in rather than
blocked and that probably we should use some kind of sizing mechanism on
images.

Is this the kind of thing you want? There were other relatively minor
things like that, but nothing that made the page completely unreadable.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377