[tei-council] next release

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:00:41 EST 2007

James Cummings wrote:

>  Unlike some, I feel that
> people can wait for changes until the next stable release whether typos or more
> serious bugs.  (Unlike software our bugs don't really have security
> implications, or usually cause the software to not function.) Or if they really
> want them, they grab them from sourceforge.

This is my stance as well, and this is why I still think a yearly
release cycle is reasonable.  One other reason for this is that with our
new extension system, people do not have to wait until we update the
schemas, they can immediately add it to theirs and be done with it.

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern