[tei-council] tei-council meta information?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 01:44:38 EST 2007

Christian Wittern wrote:
> Last year, we had a Council FAQ, which was put together by James
> Cummings.  I have asked Tone Merete and Arianna, who joined the Council
> last year, to look at this page again and update when necessary, you
> should see a pointer to this in the next future.

For those interested, this is available at
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/wiki/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ
and if you have any questions, do feel free to update it.

One of the links isn't working at the moment:
http://www.tei-c.org/Members/TEI_travel_form.pdf but I can't seem to find this
(or strangely anything to do with the Board??!) on the new website.

-James