[tei-council] tei-council meta information?

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:44:39 EST 2007

Hello David,

First of all welcome to you and the other newly elected members.  I did
ask Daniel Pitti, who is managing this list, to add the new members and
this seems to have worked:-)

We have had the practice on the Council so far that elected members get
added immediately to the list (and to the telecon, if there is one),
with every right to participate, while outgoing members stay on until
the end of their term. This gives us quite a large group this time around.

Last year, we had a Council FAQ, which was put together by James
Cummings.  I have asked Tone Merete and Arianna, who joined the Council
last year, to look at this page again and update when necessary, you
should see a pointer to this in the next future.

If you want to check out what has been discussed so far, the
(non-searchable) archives of the list are at
http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/

All the best,

Christian

--