[tei-council] Guidelines citation recommendation

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:14:05 EST 2007

Council members,

Just looked at the new tei-c.org website which looks great.  While poking
around, I came across this page

http://www.tei-c.org/cms/Guidelines/access.xml

(the cms might go away after a while), where it explains how to quote the
Guidelines:

Burnard, Lou and Syd Bauman, eds. TEI P5: Guidelines for Electronic Text
Encoding and Interchange. [Version number]. [Last modified date]. TEI
Consortium. http://www.tei-c.org/P5/ ([Date of access]).

now, my recollection is that we decided to have this be:

TEI Consortium, eds. TEI P5 ....

If my memory is correct than I think the page should be changed asap.

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern