[tei-council] frozen

Christian Wittern cwittern at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:55:40 EST 2007

Congratulations!  To you, Lou and Syd and everybody on the Council!
We have made it indeed to the release!  Thanks to all of you for all
the hard work, especially during this past year, month and week!

It was a bumpy ride occasionally (not the way the planning committee
planned it) and we surely have thrown out a bit to make it happen, but
I think time will show that this was the right way to go.

So, once again thank you.  I will have a good night of sleep now,

Christian

On 29/10/2007, Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Unless someone comes up with an absolute showstopper,[1]
> I have now finished pressing all the buttons I can find,
> and made all the relevant formats except Sourceforge
> releases. That just about leaves me time to do
> the other things on my TODO list before leaving for Maryland :-}
>
> There is an exception, viz Roma - if that proves
> to have a fault I will fix ASAP.
>
> [1] I don't think merely language qualifies, it
> would have to be schema-related
>
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
>
> Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

Christian Wittern, Kyoto